This year Amazon are switching things up a little by having early Black Friday deals starting as early as October. There will be 3 weeks leading up to Black Friday / Cyber Monday at the end of November. With the absence of Prime day this year due to Covid 19. Amazon with be making the month of November the major sale season. If you want to submit a deal there is submission deadlines will be as follows. So don’t miss out and start planning now on what you will be listing come November.
Amazon Black Friday Deal Dates
Below is the dates Amazon will be using for the deals this is when the consumers will be able to purchase your products.
- 26th October – 19th November: Will be the Early Black Friday Deals leading up to the event.
- 27th November: Black Friday
- 30th November : Cyber Monday
Amazon Black Friday Deals submission deadlines
The following deadlines are for you to submit your products in by. If you do not meet the deadlines your products can’t be listed for a deal.
- 9th October : Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- 19th October: Early Black Friday Deals Week 1
- 26th October: Early Black Friday Deals Week 2
- 2nd November: Early Black Friday Deals Week 3
The amount of inventory needed for the deal must be in Amazon wearhouse prior to the event. For Black Friday and Cyber Monday inventory must be received by November 6th 2020 otherwise your products won’t be listed.
To Create a deal for Cyber Monday and Black Friday visit the the deal section in seller central.